2. License Use
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the MxU's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- share login credentials linked to licensed materials
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time.
The materials on MxU NOW are provided 'as is'. MxU makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MxU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the MxU’s website shall be governed by the laws of the MxU's home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
5. Transaction and Renewal
All subscription purchases are scheduled to auto-renew by default. Subscription cancellation must be requested prior to renewal date. All transactions are final and ineligible for refunding.